Volunteers are a vital part of our effort to provide a compassionate, caring and engaging home for residents at The Haven. Volunteers of all ages and backgrounds are welcome to share time, a talent or activity with older adults at The Haven. We will tailor positions to your unique skills and experience. For more information about joining our Volunteer Team, please contact Kyleigh Lawler at 970-871-7609.
Our residents are a special bunch with so much to give. Volunteer today!
- Share a talent or skill with residents - crafts, music, activities, games
- Assist with landscaping and maintenance at The Haven
- Spend time with residents during group activities and outings
- Spend meaningful one-on-one time with a resident
- Volunteer on our Haven OctoberFest committee to help plan and execute the event
- Support day of event needs for our annual fundraisers: OctoberFest and Laps for Love
Volunteers complete of the following steps:
- Fill out a General Agency volunteer application
- Criminal background check
- TB test
- Orientation to Northwest Colorado Health policies and procedures
- Provide a copy of valid driver's license and current auto insurance
Our program does not provide the opportunity to shadow physicians, nurses or other medical providers, nor do we allow volunteers to perform any medical procedures.