Join us for this fun-filled community event to support The Haven Assisted Living! The second annual OctoberFest will be a family-friendly event to bring community members and neighbors together to celebrate all things fall.
Join us on Saturday, October 1 from 4-6:30pm! The event will feature:
- Silent auction with great local items, including Broncos tickets! (The auction is available online as well if you are unable to make to the event.)
- Live music with Apple Pie Order
- Flavorful Food from the American Legion
- Beer garden provided by Yampa Valley Brewing Company
- Corn hole and other outdoor games
- Pumpkin decorating
- and more!
Tickets include food, 1 drink (beer or non-alcoholic options) and activities
$15 per adult
$25 per couple
$40 per family. Children 5 and under FREE
This is an outdoor event. Masks are required if inside the building.
Help provide a caring home in Hayden for Yampa Valley adults 55 and older who no longer can, or want to live alone. Sponsorship and volunteer opportunities are also available. For more information, please contact Kyleigh Lawler at 970-871-7609.
Please note, the ticket button will take you to our northwestcoloradohealth.org website to process your payment. All proceeds from ticket sales will support The Haven.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2022 SPONSORS!
Golden Aspen Sponsors:
Mark J. Fischer, Esq.
Rose and Steve Henrich in Honor of Phyllis Bingham
Caramel Apple Sponsors:
- Frentress Cattle LLC.
- Rocky Mountain Mini Broncs
- The Green Company
- Yampa Valley Electric Association Luminate